Mittwoch, 4. April 2012

This weekend the cherry blossoms will finally show their beauty!
We have already prepared some things for a nice Hanami on Monday. I hope the weather won't change....yesterday a typhoon made my way home pretty difficult (and wet... -_-).

It seems our wedding will be a little bit earlier than we have planed. Since my family doesn't have holiday in October, we will set the wedding someday in the end of September.
We'll make the final reservation on Sunday, which will also be our anniversary day. We still have no plans for the day since the last visits at the wedding planer took hours...so we will be there until night again for sure.
Here some pics of our last meeting at the hotel. As you can see...we tried to entertain ourselves to kill the waiting time XD


Sweet beans snack from Shimbashi station~





Yesterday we decided to make some popcorn while checking out the table decoration for the wedding party.  Some of you know that I totally love sweet popcorn...it's the best about cinema.

So yesterday I was sleeping with a pretty satisfied popcorn smile on my face... ^-^




The new semester at my school has started and everything seems much better than before. We have changed various things in the daily plan and the kids seem to enjoy their longer playtime. All in all, I hope we can keep up the good work. Tomorrow I have the first class with the oldest kids in the afternoon. And at night dinner with Steffi, since it's her birthday tomorrow~ yahooo~~~


Some years ago...wahhh...we had a great time!

At my work place's station... *_*

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hope you take pictures for the Hanami :]
    I heard about the typhoon, hopefully it wasn't too bad.
    Glad to hear everything is going good^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hoffentlich machst du viele schöne Bilder vom hanami *.*
    Ich freu mich schon so auf eure Hochzeitsbilder ♥
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen