Samstag, 18. Juni 2011

Hello ~

Steffi and I had our last seminar yesterday. We had an oral examination which was pretty good...like always.
In about 10 days I will have the final oral examination. Freedom ~







I've already talked with some people about the "Open University" idea which came in my mind some time ago. We have a really famous Open University in Germany and they also offer various opportunities for graduate school students. Here a short explaination about Open Universities: You don't need to attend classes. If you have an examination, you simply go to the German embassy, a partner university or a German school , so you can study world-wide. Every semester you get all books&papers via E-Mail and letter, so you study at home without the stress of getting to class in time while you're working.
Normally Open Universities are for students who are already working and don't have the time to attend university classes, but who are interested in obtaining another degree.
And the best point about it:  It costs about 1500$ for a Master-degree...incredibly cheap.
Since I will do my Working Holiday, a Master-degree at an Open University would be an option. But of course I really want to go to Waseda. I've always dreamt of becoming a student at Waseda and enjoying the nice atomsphere at the Campus ~  but if you think about the tuition fee...well, living in Tokyo is already expensive like hell, so I'm wondering if I can make it without losing the living standard of Yoshi&I. I know he will support me, but we want to make holiday in Hawaii, visit his family, buying a car, new furniture...
Since I have sold all of my furniture of my apartment in Germany when I left for Japan in 2009, I only own a coffee machine XD I've sold simply everything and so we still need to get a lot of new stuff. Both of us want a nice apartment...and this isn't easy if you don't have the money to get nice decorations&all the stuff...
At the moment the Open University is my b) plan ~
Last weeks I realize that I don't have much time left to decide about my future...I'm getting nervous day by day. The past 6 years I have lived to be the best in class, get all possible scholarships...I want to do a Master-degree so badly, but I don't want a far distance relationship for 2 years . Studying in Germany in no option at all. I need to find a combination of Japan&Master-Degree and this seems a little bit more complicated than I have thought two years ago...




Anyway~  I've checked out bags for Peko ~
Finding the right bag seems nearly impossible. So I need to call Lufthansa tomorrow and ask which bag they prefer. I haven't expected that all airlines tell something different...I mean, I don't see a  big difference in a bag which is 55cm or 54cm long... ^^"

I've got again many mails. Thanks ~ I know I've promised to make a guide about my favourite places in Tokyo...I'm sorry, this will take some more time. Please wait for it! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen