Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

It seems rain and grey clouds will cover the last days of Golden Week   (;_;)

Tomorrow I will make a small shopping day with Eri and on Friday Steffi&I have to visit the Bridal Fair of Hotel Nikko. In this event I can peek on various decorations&other stuff for my wedding...it's an event especially for the best friend&the bride and I'm really looking forward to it. Afterwards we are thinking to hang out in Odaiba.

Yesterday Yoshi&I wanted to visit Enoshima, but sadly the weather was very cloudy...although it was warm, we changed our plan and just hang out in Yoyogi Park. It was a nice relaxing day...at night we watched some DVDs and ate tasty muffins.
I hope the weather will be better on Monday next week...I really want to have a nice beach day with beautiful spring weather. Going there in summer is really really hot which means we can't take Peko with us...











1 Kommentar:

  1. Aw Peko sieht so knuffig aus auf dem letzten Bild ♥
    Viel Spaß bei dem Event. Meine beste Freundin und ich waren auch auf vielen Messen un Events zusammen um für unsere Hochzeit Deko etc. rauszusuchen. Das hatte so viel Spaß gemacht :)
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen