Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011

Just a small post since I'm deadly tired from working the whole day XD

In Japan everyone is crazy about Christmas cake...which is pretty expensive (around 3000Yen). So this year I decided to make one instead of buying. The result is pretty cute I think. It's a simple chocolate-rum cake with coconut topping.











I have three days off and I am really looking forward to relax and have fun this Christmas ~ I will make another update tomorrow night, so no "Merry Christmas" yet ;)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh I so agree, Christmas cake is so expensive! 3,000 is like the basic price then you get some cake which tastes bland DX

    Your cake looks so cute, and I bet it tastes great too. It's wonderful you have 3 days off!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich wünsche dir und deinem Freund eine schöne und besinnliche Weihnachtszeit ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Heeey! (^__^)
    Du hast echt einen tollen Blog, hab schon ein wenig rumgestöbert und follow dich nun auch. Bin schon auf weitere Einträge gespannt.
    Regnerische Weihnachtsgrüße aus Deutschland. :3
    Jasmin

    AntwortenLöschen