Montag, 31. Januar 2011

♥ January 31st is the birthday of the sweetest guy I've ever met ~ and who I can proudly call my boyfriend♥ Happy birthday and I'm thankful for having you in my life.


Today Steffi and I just chilled since we went out last night. A nice chill-out at Laurens and later a short Clubbing night...seeing also those "muscle-breasthair-macho"guys trying to show of their manly dance moves was the biggest turn-off in my whole life. And I realized: I prefer tiny, gay looking Gyaruos who can't dance XD Strange, but that's my way of life.
And I have to add: Being a 2m, brown Latino-guy with no hair on the head, BUT a jungle of breast hair and an "Angel Heart" tattoo on your breast ISN'T SEXY XD Not in my world.
But dancing was LOVE!

Tomorrow our art class will start ~ and this week I need to do a lot of things  like exchanging money for Japan, getting my hair colour and nails done and buying some things like cosmetic and so on.

I can't wait ~  10 days until I can hug Yoshi again ♥ Skype isn't enough.








1 Kommentar:

  1. Ah, it must be hard to only be able to talk to your boyfriend on skype (,_,) I feel your pain. But only ten days and you'll see him again, in real life! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen