Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012

Bye Bye Golden Week...

Even though I didn't do anything special, I enjoyed my week off a lot. The ice cream season has started and of course we already enjoyed some sweet love outside in the sun :)
I finally entered the public health insurance of Japan (which was pretty complicated...). Up to today I just had my travel insurance back in Germany. Things are getting serious :)

Next Monday we will already have the fitting of my wedding dress and Yoshi's suit. And we need to visit the German embassy for the translation of my impediment certificate.

I also tried to find a cheap flight back to Germany to visit my family for a week but somehow everything in August is incredible expensive....don't know if I should go back or save the 2000€ and stay in Japan....











5 Kommentare:

  1. Zu August ist das bestimmt ein wenig Touristenaufschlag, oder so >.< Dass dort viele hinkommen und dann kann man nochmal richtig zulangen :/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yep..200 wären ja drin...aber 1200 mehr ist mies XD Na ja..nicht aufgeben... \(//∇//)\

      Löschen
  2. This is really random, but:
    I've been stalking this blog for quite a while now, but I've been really busy these past few months and now when I finally get a chance to read your blog again, I see that you're working as a teacher AND you're getting married!
    ASDFGHFBGYJT ;A;
    Congratulations!! <3 I've spent about an hour backtracking your old entries and omg the kimono pictures you took with your parents and Yoshi look gorgeous ;___; You're such a cute couple and I really hope you'll live a great life together! :)
    /end of creepy comment..

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for using your spare time to visit my blog(^∇^)
      Yeah, my life has made some big steps...sometimes I can't believe it myself.
      Anyway..there will be another kimono shooting in June for our wedding. Hope to see your comment again (⌒▽⌒)
      Great to see people from around the world here... \(//∇//)\

      Löschen
  3. Aw ich freue mich schon so auf Bilder von dir im Hochzeitskleid!!!
    Die Bilder von Odaiba sind schön. Ich hab vorletzte Woche auch meine Fotos von Odaiba gepostet :) Ich finde es so erstaunlich, wie so viele schwere wuchtige Gebäude alle Stand haben auf einem quasi künstlich angelegten Stadtteil! Der Preis für die Heimfahrt ist ja wahnsinn! Hast du auch auf deutschen Seiten geschaut also wie z.B. Expedia oder so? Vielleicht findest du ja doch noch was günstigeres?! Drück dir die Daumen!
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen