Samstag, 11. Februar 2012

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Good morning ~

An earthquake was the beginning of our day..well, it's 11th today XD
No surprise...

I'm sorry for my absence the past days but work kept me busy...

Now it's weekend and Valentine's Day
is coming over ~~
I will make some sweets on Sunday and since I have work until 10pm on 14th we will spend the 13th with a nice dinner and a trip to the German embassy to get some paper stuff done for our marriage.

Anyone heard the news with Akanishi ?? (⌒-⌒; ) wtf...

By the way...my first post via I-Pod...

And here is the Peko Pokemon (^。^)




2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich habs gehört von einer Freundin, xD echt interessant xD

    ach ist das ein süsses foto, echt so zum knuddeln *_*

    lg bibi ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Habs grad gelesen :)
    Ihr habt sicher einiges an Papierkram zu erledigen wegen der Hochzeit, wa? Das reicht ja schon, wenn man beides aus dem gleichen Land kommt und heiraten will. Wir hatten ein Behördengerenne (und noch dazu wohnen wir ja mittlerweile in Berlin, unsere Heimatstadt ist in Thüringen. War das ein Aufwand dort wieder alle Dokumente herzubekommen!) ^^;
    Peko is so cute ♥

    AntwortenLöschen