Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011

Alright...soon 2012 starts ~ hope you guys are ready :)

 I had my last work day today. It feels so good to have 10 days of winter vacation XD
Starting from next year's January I won't be able to work that much at Starbucks anymore...although I don't want to quit yet. At least I try to work on Tuesdays...I love the people there and it's really fun.
But I'm also looking forward to my work as teacher.
A lot of changes will happen in 2012 ~~ can't wait :)

Tomorrow I will have a nice round Karaoke with Steffi&Yu-chan, one of my Starbucks guys. Afterwards some shopping&clubbing...time to go to bed to be ready for tomorrow ;)

Here are some pics of the last days ~


After Western Christmas decoration back to the Japanese New Year's decoration ~






2 Kommentare: