Donnerstag, 3. März 2011

I`ve found this at Anastatsia`s blog Girly Gurl ~Hope she doesn`t mind if I use those questions for my blog  ^-^

13 Personal Questions

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Staba *-*  My second home XD  I always order a Caramel Macciato and sometimes a tasty Cinnamon Role
2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
My leather jackets+my many dresses. I love dresses ^^

3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
My eyesight is totally damaged XD  -4.9 and -5.3. I need to wear contact lenses. At home I mostly wear glasses and turn into a pink jersey nerd XD 
4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
Swimming with dolphins :)
5. What's one food you can't live without?
Noddles XD  And Mozarella.

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?
«Chase your dreams until you catch them...and then dream, catch, and dream again!» (Dee Marie)&" Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." (W.J.Bryan) 
I think those quotes give a lot of motivation to achieve all of your dreams and live your life with all the sad, happy&wonderful moments. Bryan`s quote has motivated me when I was a dreamless 15 years old teenager and it still inspires me today to believe I can have exactly the life I have dreamt of.

7. What do you like and dislike about the yourself?
I don`t think about those things a lot...I have a great family, nice friends&a wonderful boyfriend, so even though I have times where I have those typical "why I`m not smarter, taller, prettier, funnier......??!!"-days, but all in all I like myself a lot, even the weak&bad points. It`s me and I like the full packet of it :)
8. What's your number 1 song on your iPodiTunes?  
It changes every day but I love "Fucking Perfect" (P!nk)& "Eternal" from Akanishi Jin :)

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I love Japanese fashion, but I don`t like bright colours. I mostly wear white, black, brown&grey. I like cute designs, feminine&grown-up. I think most of my clothes are from Ingni :)
10. Favourite number? 
5
11. Two hobbies?
Sitting at Star Bucks the whole afternoon with sun shine and my friends & making trips with my boyfriend ^^

12. Two pet peeves?
Forgetting to brush one`s teeth&having a bad breath~ unforgiveable XD
Being impolite (for example not giving your seat to an older woman....)

13. Your guilty pleasure?
Waffles&cake...I think I would fail every diet XD


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen